Monday, November 4, 2013

Brian and Kristin's Wedding

I had the great privilege of photographing the wedding of a friend I have known since high school!  We had so much fun!  I absolutely loved getting to work with Kristen and meet her family, friends, and new in-laws!  I have been working on narrowing the 1,000 pictures I took down to just a few hundred to give Kristen and her new husband.  Here are a handful of some of my favorite pictures from Brian and Kristen's wedding!  (It took me quite a while to get down to these few, but I thought that these nicely represented the whole day.)  I had so much fun with these two!  They are truly blessed to have each other and I wish them the best!  They are both so awesome!! :)













This particular image stood out to me as I was going through all the pictures. I think I like this one so much because it is so simple. Kristen looks so beautiful and she didn't even pose for this because she didn't even know I took this picture!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment