Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Alene Nicole - birth


My beautiful little niece arrived two weeks early!! She was born early yesterday morning! She weighs 7 pounds and is 19 inches long. :)


The cousins meeting for the first time!


Grandma drove from Chicago to see her first grandchild.


Melanie wasn’t planning on a natural birth, but Alene came so fast there wasn’t time for any normal procedures.


Grandpa held her for the first time, while Josiah waved to his cousin.


She briefly opened her eyes to look up at Grandpa before dozing off to sleep again.


First family picture!! Don’t they make an adorable family?!?


She has pretty blue eyes. :)


She is so tiny!!


I took these while I was holding her. She started crying when she realized that I wasn't her mother. :)


Congratulations David and Melanie! I hope she was the best anniversary gift for you two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment