Friday, August 28, 2015

Derek and Kate's Wedding

I am fairly behind on doing this post.  This couple has already gotten their pictures from me a while ago, but I still wanted to take the time to write down some of my memories from the day and show some of my favorite pictures.  :)

So for starters, I was SOOOO blessed to be able to take pictures for Derek and Kate's wedding!  The wedding was beautiful, and the couple is amazing!  The day started out pretty rough from some super bad storms that blew through town the night before.  There were trees down, flooding, and electricity that was out all over town.  Thankfully the locations that the bridal party needed to go to were all open and had power!

The flowers arrived just in time for pictures and they were so beautiful!


Derek and Kate didn't see each other before the wedding, and their reactions when they finally did see each other was so sweet!



They couldn't hide their happiness!  


The "exit" was done indoors due to the weather, and it still was so perfect!  :)



The wedding party had so much fun together, but they did get serious for some pictures.  :)


The bride and groom had a moment to rest after the ceremony, and they just looked so relaxed and happy!


We found a dry area outside that wasn't too windy to get some pictures of this wonderful couple!!



So I know I said earlier that there was power everywhere for this wedding, but the truth is, the reception venue was running solely off of generators.  The room was darker than usual, but there were lots of candles and small lamps everywhere which created a beautiful atmosphere.  :)


Kate and her dad surprised everyone with a choreographed dance which was very well done!


I had SO much fun spending the day with this awesome couple!  I really was so happy and blessed to be able to be their photographer! 

To Kate and Derek, I say CONGRATULATIONS!!  Thank you for letting me be a part of the best day of your lives!  I have thoroughly enjoyed witnessing your relationship grow from dating to engaged to married!  I pray that God continues to bless you both as you grow closer to Him and to each other!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment