Tuesday, October 1, 2019

afO's Sherlock Holmes and the 1st Baker Street Irregular

This was a great play that was really well done!  I LOVED the scenery, costumes, and props!  For such a wide range in age of the actors, they all did a really good job!  I find it difficult to narrow down the pictures when editing them because I have this idea that I want the whole story to be retold through the pictures.  Obviously that is unrealistic, but nonetheless, I do tend to make sure that the final group of pictures has at least one from each scene.  This still leaves a lot of pictures which always makes it difficult to get down to a reasonable number to post here.  I think I managed to get a bit of everything without posting too many.  Anyways, enough of my ramblings, here are some of my favorite pictures from this show!























1 comment: