Friday, May 22, 2020

Snider High School Seniors

I had the honor of photographing almost the entire senior class at Snider High School in their caps and gowns.  The pictures will be used for their graduation ceremony.  The event itself was put together without much preparation, but in true Snider fashion, it ran very smoothly!  I didn't think very many students would show up, but once again, I was so impressed that almost everyone came.  The school spirit at Snider is strong!  As I went through the pictures, I found myself holding back tears as I looked at all the beautiful, unique individuals who are dealing with experiences they couldn't have imagined would replace what was supposed to be their special moment.  Their smiling faces didn't show anger or resentment, but pride and resilience to overcome whatever else life throws at them.  I truly believe these students have a bright future ahead of them.  Congratulations to the 2020 graduating class of Snider Panthers!

#sniderstrong 


No comments:

Post a Comment