Thursday, September 10, 2020

afO's The Dreadful Journal of Phoebe Weems Promos

 It's been a quiet couple of months for me.  I was so glad that I could finally get out and do some pictures again!  These are the promotional pictures I took for all for One's next production, The Dreadful Journal of Phoebe Weems.  I'm extra excited about this one because it was written by Michael Wilhelm (no relation to me in case you were wondering).  This is going to be a special play because the mother and daughter you see in the first picture are not just pretending - they are mother and daughter in real life!

Phoebe, age 12, has a problem. She’s afraid of … well, basically everything. Will writing and drawing her fears and locking them in a notebook help? Not if a gang of bullies gets a hold of it. Her parents, a psychologist, and her best friend all try to help. But true help may come from the unlikeliest of places. Another world premiere comedy/drama from Michael Wilhelm (Turtle Soup, Bentley). RATED PG FOR THEMES

To purchase tickets, go to: https://allforonefw.org/event/the-dreadful-journal-of-phoebe-weems/








No comments:

Post a Comment