Saturday, June 4, 2022

Young Playwright's Festival Day 2

The second day of the annual Young Playwright's Festival is always a bit longer as the older students in the higher divisions write plays that are more in-depth and often contain multiple scenes and set changes.  I am always amazed at the creativity that these students have and are able to translate into a play that is performed.

I have to admit that my favorite play was the winning play from the forth division called Writer's Block. It was such a simple premise that only involved 4 actors but it was so funny and well done.  It was a bit harder to narrow down my favorite pictures from all of these plays, but I managed to keep this relatively short.

If you want to learn more about YPF, check this out: https://allforonefw.org/ypf-what-you-need-to-know/































No comments:

Post a Comment