Tuesday, May 9, 2023

IEN State Finals

I certainly wouldn't have thought when I started my photography business a decade ago that I would be photographing an esports event.  However, in the last couple of years, Joe started the esports program at Snider (which has been incredibly successful), joined the Indiana Esports Network board and quickly became the director, and has become a prominent voice and expert of sorts who has traveled around to speak about the benefits of esports for students.  In case you can't tell, I think Joe is pretty dang amazing!  So this year when IEN had to start from scratch to create their plan for State Finals, I knew I wanted to help.  In a lot of ways, it was a lot more difficult than I expected (my body was not physically prepared for how much walking it would be...😅), but overall, everything went so well!  It was a joy to see these kids working together so well and being surrounded by so many families who were there to cheer them on.  We are incredibly grateful to Ball State for hosting this wonderful event!


















No comments:

Post a Comment