Friday, November 3, 2023

Holiday Mini Sessions

It’s almost time for Holiday Mini Sessions! 🥳 I’m doing them a little earlier this year so my wonderful clients will have more time to get their orders before the holidays. Sessions will be on Saturday, November 18 between 8 AM to 4 PM and be $50 for a 20 minute session. I will have an outdoor setup that can accommodate families up to 7 as well as a smaller indoor setup with a queen sized bed for those wanting to show off their Holiday pajamas. You can bring your well-behaved dog(s) to join your family in the outdoor setup! If you would like to use both sets, you can purchase two back-to-back sessions for $85. Returning clients will get $5 off. ❤ 

Each session includes an online password-protected gallery for viewing and purchasing photographs (maintained for one year). Digital downloads with printing rights are available for $3 each. 

Contact me ASAP to book!  A $15 non-refundable deposit is due to book a session and is applied towards the session fee.  The remaining balance will be due at the time of your session. If you want to use both the indoor and outdoor setups, please fill out the form twice. If you have any questions, please let me know!

I hope I can be a part of making your holidays extra special this year.  💖



No comments:

Post a Comment