Friday, February 7, 2014

afO's The Princess and the Goblin - Cast and Crew

Not many of you may know this, but I am the photographer for a theater company called all for One.  My relationship with this wonderful group started when I was fairly young.  My dad has been with this company from the start and spent many years working behind the scenes, to eventually acting onstage, and then back to behind the scenes helping assist the director.  I kinda did the same. Over the years, I have worked as crew and have been a part of the cast, but now my role is photographer.  And let me tell you, I absolutely love it!  Their current play is The Princess and the Goblin.  I seriously had some trouble taking pictures because I couldn’t stop laughing!!  The play opens tonight and runs next weekend as well.  PLEASE don’t miss the opportunity to see this!!  It is awesome entertainment suited for your whole family!!
Here are some pictures of the cast and crew!  I will be posting more pictures soon!!  :)



Don't they all look like a fun group of people to spend the evening with?!?  Don't miss your chance!  You can purchase tickets by going to: http://allforonefw.wordpress.com/  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment