Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Promotion

Don't miss out on this opportunity!!



This particular offer is only available until February 28, 2014 and may end sooner at my discretion. The price for this package is $60 for all sessions that are booked before 2.14.14 - any session booked after that is $75. This session is recommended for only one subject or one group of subjects. The subject(s) can be human or pets. All the prints offered as a part of this package must be of the same photograph. Additional prints may be purchased. This offer only applies within Fort Wayne area. Additional fees may be added for travel outside of this area. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You can contact me through my website, call, or email me. My phone number is (260) 267-0303 and my email is rachelwilhelmphotography@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment