Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Zach, Logan, and Landon

I had the privilege of photographing these adorable boys!  I had already photographed the twins right after they were born, but this time I also got to photograph their older brother too.  At first, I think they were a little unsure about me...  The twins obviously didn't remember me and how much fun we had last time.  Haha :)


This is Landon, and he is so sweet!  He was so happy and smiley!  It didn't take him long to warm up to me and the camera.  :)


Landon on the left, and Logan on the right.


Logan is a shy little cutie, but even though he didn't seem to like the camera pointed at him, I was still able to show how sweet he is.  :)


This is Zach, and he is so kind and helpful!  He was the only one of the boys who would wear a Santa hat.  :)


Zach is already turning out to be a handsome young man!  


I was pretty pleased that I got a smile out of all of them at the same time.  :)


I really enjoy photographing this lovely family!  They are full of energy and so much fun to be around; but only after I have had my coffee!  Haha  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment