Saturday, April 8, 2017

Tarcil's 3rd Costume Edition eBook!

This is from one of my other blogs which focuses on my little hamster named Tarcil.  I am so excited to announce this that I had to share it on here too! I have been working on this for a few months. This will be the final eBook I make of Tarcil, so you don't want to miss it! 

This eBook is 60 pages of Tarcil in adorable handmade costumes! Read the stories of each character he dressed up as! You can purchase this eBook for $2.99 on Amazon! :) Below you can see a sample of what is inside! I thought the St. Patrick's Day and Easter were perfect for this time of year! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! Tarcil is really enjoying being spoiled when he is awake, which isn't often. He is normally curled up, sleeping in his nest. He currently has his nest where I can see him, which is super convenient for me to check on him every couple hours. I truly appreciate all the well-wishes for Tarcil! The love and support I have gotten from everyone is such a blessing!




Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment