Friday, May 26, 2017

Ben's Senior Session

This photo session happened on a whim, but I am so glad it happened!  Ben is such a great guy, and I have had the privilege of watching him grow up, so it was an honor for me to get to do his senior photos!  It's hard for me to believe that he is graduating!  Thankfully he won't be that far away, and I know he will be coming home for visits.  :)  Ben is so chill that all you need is a bag of pretzels and a comfy chair to keep him happy.  Oh and maybe a baby duck.  ;)  Anyways, we had a fun time with the pictures!  It was pretty warm and uncomfortably bright at times, but he toughed it out.  :)  These are some of my favorites!










Congratulations Ben!  I am praying that God will guide you and give you the strength to persevere as you start this new chapter of your life!  Have fun at college!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment