Friday, October 5, 2018

New Sessions, Packages, and STUDIO!

Hey my faithful followers!  I have SO much exciting news to share with you!  Actually, I meant to post a lot of this sooner, but I got too busy with sessions.  First, I have updated my website quite a lot, so I hope you check it out!  I updated the galleries where you can see samples of my work as well as purchase prints and products for yourself!  Truthfully, updating info and galleries will be a continual thing I do, so I hope you check back often.  Second, the most important updates to my website are new sessions and packages!  I took a long hard look at what I offer and found ways to simplify everything and provide packages to save you money!  To see what I offer, go to: https://www.rachelwilhelmphotography.com/new-life.  Sessions start at $125 and packages at $650.  Third and finally, the only way all of this was possible was because I have a new studio!!  Ahhh!!  All of these were ideas I have been tossing around for a while, but it didn't seem possible.  I have to give my husband tons of credit for all of this because night after night of me pouring out my fears, frustrations, and hopes to him, lead him to have the ideas of how to make these dreams of mine turn into a reality.  And this wasn't a distant reality, but something that happened so fast that I quickly became too busy to even let you all know!  So, without further ado, here are some pictures of my studio and behind the scenes of one of the new sessions I now offer!






No comments:

Post a Comment