Tuesday, March 12, 2019

afO's An Ideal Husband

I really enjoyed afO's production of An Ideal Husband!  I know I already mentioned it, but I loved the costumes!  So pretty!  I was also thoroughly impressed with all the actors.  They were very talented which made for a very entertaining show.  I have to admit that for the first time ever, I went to cliff notes before the show to know what the plot is since I had never seen or read it before.  I wanted to make sure I could anticipate what was happening so I wouldn't miss any important shots.  Anyways, these are some of my favorite pictures.  Enjoy!  😊
























If you are interested in seeing afO's last show for this season which is The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, make sure you check them out by going to: https://allforonefw.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment