Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Special Deals!

I have exciting news to share with you, as well as some amazing deals! I am expanding the photo sessions that I offer from just newborns, to everything from a Pregnancy Announcement to a Cake Smash session. I am working on building my portfolio of some of these new sessions I offer, and that is where the amazing deals come in!

I am offering:
3 Maternity sessions for only $100 each
3 Milestone sessions for only $75 each
3 Cake Smash sessions for only $100 each

All 9 of these sessions will include:
15-20 fully edited photographs in a private online gallery (maintained for a year)
Coupon for 3 free digital downloads

These are all are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and all must be completed by June 1st, 2019. Cake Smash and Milestone sessions must be done at my studio and will include a questionnaire that must be filled out at least 24 hours before the time of the session. The cake is included in the Cake Smash sessions. Maternity sessions are done at a location of your choice (my studio is available as an option and locations that are more than 20 miles from my studio will have an additional travel fee), can use maternity dresses from my supply, and outdoor locations must be done about an hour before sunset.

These are individual sessions and cannot be combined with a package. A $25 non-refundable deposit is due to book one of these sessions and is applied towards the session fee. The remaining balance is due at the time of the session (which must be done by June 1st, 2019).

If you would like to book one of these sessions to get this deal, you can contact me at rachelwilhelmphotography@gmail.com or (260) 267-0303.






No comments:

Post a Comment