Thursday, December 10, 2020

Starry Family

These boys were a hoot on this chilly morning for their mini session!  They were promised hot chocolate for cooperating and they definitely earned it!  😁  I was surprised that Logan and Landon look more alike now than they used to.  Since they are all growing up so much, I wasn't sure they would all still fit on this bench, but I'm so glad I asked them to at least try.  I seriously melted a little bit when Zach put his arms around his brothers!  😍

I have felt so blessed by this mild weather which has made it so much easier to do these Holiday mini sessions outside.  I initially wasn't sure if I could or should offer anything this year, but I'm glad that I did!  It's been such a joy to still be able to capture these precious moments despite this ridiculous year.  💗





No comments:

Post a Comment