Friday, August 19, 2022

Catherine's Maternity

Catherine and Miguel were such a joy to photograph!  I've known Cathy for SO long that I don't actually remember meeting her for the first time.  She has such a bubbly, welcoming, and inquisitive nature which made her so much fun to have in our youth group when my husband and I ran the ministry.  She's not actually that much younger than us, so it was fairly natural for our friendship to continue after she graduated.  I actually realized after this session that I had taken her senior photos!  

I've loved watching Cathy as she's navigated life through college, marriage, and now so close to having a baby of her own.  I'm sure that with teamwork, she and Miguel will be wonderful parents who can enjoy this new season of life.  I can't wait to meet their little girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment