Tuesday, February 7, 2023

afO's Daddy Long Legs PR

I'm excited for all for One's next production which is Daddy Long Legs!  I actually took these pictures in the fall, but am just now getting them posted.  What makes this show interesting is that afO actually has understudies which is a first for them.  I photographed both sets of main actors for these pictures.  We started at St. Francis  and roamed around while the sun was setting, and then went to a house that belonged to friends of afO so that we could use their study.  It was probably the biggest house I've ever been in and honestly was actually a mansion.  I didn't see that much of the house, but what I saw was impressive.

For more information and to purchase tickets go to:  https://allforonefw.org/daddy-long-legs/






















No comments:

Post a Comment