Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Jack's Cake Smash

This special cake was from For Goodness Cakes in Fort Wayne and was just perfect!  I decided to make a teepee because I figured it would be a simple, fun project.  It took a bit longer than I anticipated, but it looks great and added so much to this woodland theme.  I initially intended to use fake foliage, but none of the stuff I had looked that good.  So I called up my parents and took an impromptu visit to their house to gather real greenery from their trees.  My mom helped me gather some pine cones as well.  I really love how this set turned out!

Jack has gotten so tall and so far it looks like he'll be a red head!  He didn't seem to care for the icing, and he especially did not like touching the icing as he couldn't get it off of his fingers, but once we got to the chocolate cake underneath, he was more interested and clearly enjoyed the cake.  After he was done with cake, he got cleaned up and enjoyed some time playing with the stuffed animals.  Isn't he just the sweetest, cutest little guy?!













No comments:

Post a Comment