Thursday, October 30, 2014

Phil, Michelle, and Gracie

I loved working with this awesome family! I have gotten know Phil and Michelle over the last couple years, and they are such a joy to be around! Phil is the youth pastor at our church, and Joe and I are still very involved with that which is a lot of fun!

I was initially worried that since I had to postpone this shoot that I wouldn’t be able to reschedule it before the weather got bad or the pretty leaves were all gone. However, the weather was perfect and the park was still so beautiful! This meant that there were lots of other people out enjoying the day which was very distracting for Gracie. She was so well behaved and did a pretty good job of staying where she was told to be, but she wasn’t the best at looking at me. :)



I had treats in my hand to hold her attention and that worked pretty well. Sometimes a little too well. :)




I love taking pictures of dogs because they have such unique personalities. I like this last picture because you can see that Gracie was ready to be done with the photo shoot. Or maybe she was wondering why I kept calling her name and showing her a treat but making her wait to actually get her reward. Either way, she’s adorable! :)



Thank you Phil, Michelle, and Gracie for a fun evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment