Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Emilia

Emilia stayed awake or at least half awake almost the whole time I took picture of her.  She didn't seem to like that I kept moving her around.  She specifically didn't like the lights in her eyes.  But when she settled down, she was fun to work with and so freakin adorable!  These are some of my favorite pictures from our time together!



We had to incorporate some Christmas into this shoot since it's that season!  :)





This adorable hat was made for me by Vicci from Vicci's Little Critters! You can check out the great stuffed animals she makes by going to her website at www.viccislittlecritters.com or her etsy store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/ViccisLittleCritters. :) 



I love her tiny little feet!!  This was such a fun photo shoot!  Emilia is so very precious!  



No comments:

Post a Comment