Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Colin Daniel

I am SO excited to announce that I have a new nephew!!  Say hello to Colin!  Isn't he SO handsome??!!?  He was such a joy to photograph!  He didn't want to go to sleep at first, but when he did, he was knocked out!  I felt bad for moving him so much, but he didn't seem to mind at all!  He just kept sleeping!  I would also like to say that he has the most perfect skin I have ever photographed!  Seriously no spots or baby acne!  Just smooth, soft baby skin!  :)


Baby rolls are always so cute, but Colin's are the cutest!!


Colin knows how to wear a bow tie!  He looked amazing!  :)  The blue is my favorite.  :)


He slept so effortlessly no matter what pose I put him in!



I love photographing baby toes and hands!  The toes are always my favorite though and Colin has the most perfect little piggies!!  :)


Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law!  Colin is so precious!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment