Saturday, December 10, 2016

afO's The Wind in the Willows

I am terribly late in posting this, which seems to be my theme this year.  Hopefully next year I will be better at keeping up with my posts!  No guarantees though...  Haha!  Anyways, afO did it again and put on a wonderful show with a large, awesome cast!  This time they took on a wonderful classic, The Wind in the Willows!  I must admit, that before seeing the show, I couldn't remember what the story was about even though I know I read it as a child.  As I watched this adorable story unfold before me, I started to remember what I had read so long ago.  All of the cast put so much life and energy into their characters that is was, like always, such a delight to watch!  I hope that for those of you that may not have gone to see an afO performance yet, that you will be intrigued enough to see their next show, Romeo and Juliet, in February!  You can find more information by going to: http://allforonefw.org/.  And don't forget to scroll through to see some of my favorite photographs from their last show!  Enjoy!  :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment