Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tarcil's Calendars!!!

If you are interested in seeing some of the work I do on my own, you should check out some of my other blogs.  I have been doing pictures 6 days a week for over two years of my fluffy little hamster, Tarcil, and you can see it all on his blog!  And I now have wall calendars available to order from Tarcil's gallery!  This means you can look at Tarcil's cute face all year round!  These calendars are completely customizable!  You get to design them using whichever pictures are your favorites!  There are over 100 pictures to choose from!  Below are some of my favorite pictures that made it into my calendar.  :)  I can't wait to see what you guys create!  You can make your own wall calendar by going to Tarcil's gallery at: http://www.rachelwilhelmphotography.com/tarcil.  These would make fun gifts for friends and family too!  :)













No comments:

Post a Comment