Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Newborn Photography

Hey Everyone!  I wanted to remind you all that I do newborn photography!  You can find more information on my website or you can contact me directly!  I would love to help you capture this special stage of your new baby's life that goes by so quickly!  :)



My sessions start at $200 which includes a pre-session consultation, up to 3 hours in my studio, unlimited props, outfits, and poses, and at least 20 photographs in a private online gallery with a $50 print credit for purchasing prints and products.  :)  If that isn't what you are looking for, make sure to check out the other packages that I offer!  If you have questions, you can read through my FAQ page or contact me.


A $25 non-refundable deposit is due to book a New Life Session which is applied towards the session fee. Your due date is used to book the session and the actual date and time for the session are finalized after the baby is born.  If you are interested in booking your session, you can email me at: rachelwilhelmphotography@gmail.com or if you want to explore my website more, you can go to: http://www.rachelwilhelmphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment