Saturday, February 11, 2017

Prints and Products!

For those of you that may be just finding me or for those that have been following this from the beginning, I don't talk about this much, but I do have a variety of prints and products available for you to purchase.  I currently have three galleries of photographs that are for sale!  These galleries are made up of my favorite pictures from two of my blogs and are now available to you!  You can be creative in what you design!  Get framed prints for you walls as well as magnets, calendars, cards, books, ornaments, and more!  Thanks for looking!  :)

Wildlife

This gallery is filled with pictures I have taken of wildlife seen in zoos.  Photographing animals is a passion of mine, and this is the result of many years of work!  You can see this gallery by going here.

Fine Art

This gallery is a small gallery and is a bit of an assortment of pictures.  It is mostly made up of my favorite photographs I have taken of flowers, but there is also a small collection of instruments and other things.  Check it out by going here.

Tarcil

This gallery might be my favorite!  Within this gallery you will find the results of what started as more of a hobby for me and then become so much more!  I have over a thousand pictures of my hamster, Tarcil, so it was difficult to narrow it down to my favorite, but you can see them here!


Thank you all for your support!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment