Friday, March 27, 2020

Charlie's 6 Month Milestone

This little guy is 6 months old!  I'm glad I was able to get Charlie into the studio for this fun session! He is such a happy, expressive guy!  He goes from surprised, to silly, to serious so fast!  😄  Also, I don't know about you, but I could get lost in those baby blue eyes!  😍












I'm a bit late in posting these... things got really crazy very quickly.  At the time I took these, I knew there was a chance it would be my last session, but I hoped that wouldn't be the case.  However, with how things progressed, I knew that for the health and safety of everyone, I couldn't continue opening up my studio in my home for pictures, and I can't even do pictures outside.  So for now and into the foreseeable future, I will not be scheduling clients.  I'll definitely continue taking pictures, but my subjects will be limited to my pets.  😄  You can see pictures of hamsters at: Tales of Tarcil or pictures of the cats and dog at: Beren's Tale.  As soon as I know I can open up the studio for clients, I'll let you all know!  Until then, stay safe everyone!  We have to all be committed to sacrificing for the good of others.  ❤  Thank you all for your support!  I miss you!  And I look forward to capturing your beautiful lives again!  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment