Friday, June 4, 2021

Rachael's Senior Session

There was quite a bit of planning that went into this session with Rachael since we were going to multiple locations and doing a few outfit changes.  When the day came, it was a perfect day, except that it was very windy.  Since I had just dealt with quite a bit of wind with my previous senior session, I wasn't as worried about it, but I was feeling a bit annoyed.  However, by the time the session started, the wind had died down quite a bit and wasn't an issue at all.  We had a great time, and I even survived riding in the back of a U-Haul.  😂

I can't believe Rachael is a senior!  I first really got to know her when she was in middle school, and I was helping out with the youth group at church.  Rachael is such a sweetheart, and I've always felt that we connected from more than just sharing a name.  She is so talented in many different areas!  She's not sure what she wants to do next so she's taking time to figure that out instead of heading right off to the next thing which I think is pretty wise.  I'm sure that whatever she decides to do, she will excel beyond even her own expectations.  😊

Congratulations Rachael!
















No comments:

Post a Comment