Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Stace Family

I typically don't work on holidays as I want to be spending time with my family.  But every year I get a handful of requests from families wanting pictures of everyone who has gathered together to celebrate the holidays.  This year I decided to take on a couple family sessions after Thanksgiving, and I'm so glad I did!  Amongst the chaos of the holidays, there is always so much to be thankful for and that can be cherished for a lifetime, if only it is captured.  Seeing these little kids spending time with their great-grandparents is so special!  😍

If you are interested in having me take extended family pictures at your next holiday gathering, please make sure to contact as soon as you can to see if I'm available!  I will only be booking a couple sessions like these during holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.  💓






 

No comments:

Post a Comment