Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cora

I have known Cora for a couple years and it is crazy to me to believe that she is graduating already! I think as I get older and have gotten more involved with youth ministry over the years, I just always struggle to let go of the "kids" I have had in my youth group. Cora is a really awesome, talented, young woman that I am incredibly blessed to have gotten the chance to spend so much time with her!! :) And did I mention how beautiful she is?!?!

We had quite the struggle finding a time when she wasn't busy working or involved with school activities for me to take her pictures. And whenever we did eventually find a free date, the weather decided that we should reschedule. But finally we made it happen and here are the results!! I hope you enjoy them!! :)


Isn't she GORGEOUS?!?!?! I tried to find ways to show off her incredibly beautiful, long hair. :)


You want to know how awesome Cora is? She climbed in a tree with a dress on and wouldn't take any help. She rocks!! :)


And because I just can’t resist, I am posting the graduation invitation that I designed. Wasn’t she an adorable little girl?!? She always brings a smile to my face. :)


Congratulations Cora!! I am really going to miss you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment