Saturday, May 31, 2014

Promise is One!

I can't believe that my niece is one year old!! I am a little late with this (and by a little, I really mean a LOT)... but I thought it was definitely still worth sharing anyways. :) I thought it was appropriate to show a picture or two from each photo session I have done with her over the past year. I think it is so neat to see how much she has grown and developed in a fairly short amount of time. So here are the pictures! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! :)


We had so much trouble finding a time to do a photo shoot with her, but we finally got it arranged. And unfortunately, she was not feeling very well at all, so she fussed a lot when I was trying to get her smiling and happy. And then I magically lost about half of the pictures (still really not sure how that happened). This is what was saved from our first photo shoot. :) She stuck every single letter in her mouth. I figured she would have stopped trying to taste them after the first one, but apparently she is just too curious. :)


After the loss of most of that photo shoot, we rescheduled and decided to go a different route by trying outside. We had done a photo shoot outside before when she was much younger and not capable of getting away from us. So this was definitely different, and it turned out to be a lot of fun. :)




I always feel like Promise looks at me the exact same way every time, so I was really excited to catch a few of her smiling. I think those occurred because her mom was jumping out and playing peek-a-boo behind me. At one point I think she was also doing jumping jacks to try to get Promise to laugh and smile. It amazes me to see the dedication of parents. :)


I leave you with Promise working on her curtsy. What a cutie she is!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment