Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dying Fabrics

So, I had a lot of fun dying fabric!  It was fairly easy and straight forward, but definitely still lots of work.  I don't want to claim to have perfected the method, or that I could have done this on my own.  I found a blog with instructions and followed them.  If you are interested in reading for yourself, you can go to: https://juliannaarendashphotography.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/how-to-dye-cheesecloth-for-newborn-wraps/

I didn't really change anything about the instructions on that blog, because they worked well for me.  


I found that empty ice cream containers are a nice size to use and are convenient because they have a handle.  


I did everything outside on my deck on some strangely warm winter days.  








This isn't everything I made, but it is from the first day I worked on this project.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment