Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hannah

Hannah is graduating!! Ahhh!! Where has the time gone?!?! I can't believe how much she has grown up over the years! I will never forget the opportunity I had to help teach a middle school girl's sunday school class that Hannah was in. And now she is graduating TODAY!! This seems unreal! 

Hannah has always been one of the most laid back and easy going kids I have ever known! She does her own thing and she does it well!! I am gonna miss her SOOO much!! 

These are some of my favorite pictures from our shoot, but honestly, I had a very difficult time picking because she is so gorgeous in all of them!! :)







I was so blessed to be able to photograph this beautiful young woman!! 

I am SOOOO PROUD of you Hannah! And I am so excited for your future!!! You are an amazing young woman!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment