Sunday, June 1, 2014

Caleb - Newborn


I had the honor of photographing this handsome little guy!!! He melts my heart with his cuteness!! He was such a trooper with everything his mom and I put him through!! :) He managed to be comfortable enough in every position we put him in that he just fell asleep. :) I don't know what he was dreaming about, but the little smiles that popped up occasionally were SO ADORABLE!! :) 


And I have to talk about that hat!! That amazing little hat was handmade for him by Vicci's Little Critters. If you haven't heard of her, she is freakin AWESOME!! She mostly makes stuffed animals, but boy am I glad she decided to make this hat because it is TOO CUTE!!! You should probably check out her website: www.viccislitttlecritters.com or take a peek at her etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ViccisLittleCritters. :)






This bow tie was too big for Caleb, but he didn't seem to mind at all. He just kept napping in his basket. :)








So I have to tell you the story behind this bookshelf. This was made by Caleb's father per a request by his mother. :) I already thought the bookshelf was awesome the instant I saw it, and now I think it is incredible that it was handmade!! At first I didn't think that we could get Caleb to fit in the cubby, let alone to stay without being held. But his mom and I were able to work together to make it safe for Caleb. I am sure glad we finally figured it out, because I don't think that will ever be happening again. :)




Caleb's dad, Jason, is in the Air Force. He actually got deployed one week before Caleb was born and he hasn't met his son yet. Pictures like these are all Jason has right now. I am so blessed to be able to help Jason get a chance to see and hold onto these fleeting little smiles or these adorable yawns from his son. :)


Thank you Jason for your service!! And CONGRATULATIONS on being a daddy for the first time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment