Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Celebrating 80 Years

I am so glad that I was able to do this photo shoot for this wonderful family reunion to celebrate the life of a wonderful mom! I had a lot of fun with everyone! I knew I only had an hour so I wanted to move fast. I didn’t want to waste any time, so I started by getting some individual family shots as we waited on everyone to arrive. This is my favorite shot of the guest of honor, Mom, who was there celebrating her 80th birthday with her husband at her side and with all of her family.

As soon as everyone was there, I got the chance to get some of the really fun shots like this one of mom and dad with all of their great-grandchildren!!

I also enjoyed getting some four generation shots from both sides of the family!



And then of course, it was time to get the entire group together!

Thank you for a fun evening taking pictures of a fun family!! I really enjoyed getting to meet everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment