Saturday, August 16, 2014

Emmy and Audrey

These two girls were fun to work with! They were a little crazy when we put them together, but hey, what else would you expect from sisters? :) 


I caught them holding hands! It was so cute!! :)


Emmy lost her tooth the day before our session. :)


I always saw the most genuine smiles from Emmy when her mom would tell her NOT to smile. It was so cute! :)


Emmy hugged me a few different times and let me tell you, she is good at giving hugs! I didn’t think she would be that strong, but she can give a nice squeeze. :)


She was such a sweetheart. :)


Audrey was almost always on the move!! Doesn’t she make an adorable lady bug?!?! 


We were able to contain her outside at the park by putting her on the bench or a blanket. She refused to leave the either of those because she didn’t want to get her feet wet from the dew on the grass. :) 


She loved playing with her flower so much so that she kinda destroyed it by the time we were done. :)


This picture is her blowing me a kiss. She seriously melted my heart when she did that! Isn’t she so precious?!?! :) Oh, and we gave her a new flower that was a little more sturdy... :) 



Emmy was trying to help Audrey smell the flower. :) 


We had a lot of fun together!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment