Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Doron Family

I seriously love this family so much!! They are a little quirky, but that just makes them all the more interesting!! I was so excited when they asked me to do family pictures for them!! They are getting ready to go back to being missionaries in Papua New Guinea. But this time, it will just be three of them. Josiah, their son, is going to start college in a couple weeks at Moody Bible Institute! Your prayers are always appreciated that they will continue to have the financial support they need and as always for their health and safety as they minister to the people over there. Phil teaches at the Ukarumpa International School, Pamela is a receptionist at the medical clinic, and Ella will be attending Ukarumpa International School. They are serving there in association with Wycliffe Bible Translators. :)






We had a fun photo shoot! We took pictures at Lakeside Park which is so beautiful this time of year! There were a couple of times that I was nervous about how close I was to the water, but I made sure that once I got myself in position, I didn’t move back at all. :) I was getting some pictures of Josiah by himself when I saw this awesome tree that seemed perfect for him to climb into. I asked him if he was willing and before I knew it, he was already in the tree. And then after I got some pictures of just him, I was impressed that the rest of his family were all willing to climb into the tree to join him for some pictures! They are seriously all so awesome!! I hope you will join me in praying for them!! And if you are interested in supporting them, you can visit www.wycliffe.org/give. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment