Thursday, July 26, 2018

Lila Rae

This bright-eyed beauty didn't sleep a wink during her mini session, but that just made it easier to capture her inquisitive nature!  Lila Rae was almost a month old when I took these pictures.  I don't think I have ever worked with a baby that was so interested in looking directly at me (well, the camera) almost the entire time.  She wasn't distracted by the lights or anything else.  She just stared right into the camera.  She was just so sweet!  She also looked so stunning in the purple and pink so of course those pictures easily became my favorite from her session!






I feel like its been a while since I posted any black and white pictures.  I think I kinda forgot how much I love black and white, especially for those detailed shots.  Now I can't stop staring at those toes!!!  I also can't get over how cute she looked when she stuck her little tongue out at me.  Such a precious little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment