Monday, July 28, 2014

My Anniversary

Dear Joe Wilhelm,

It’s now been two years since our wedding. I can’t even understand how it’s possible for me to be falling even more in love with you, and yet I am. I also can’t imagine my life without you because you have already been a part of my life for so long now. With each year that passes, I try to spend a little time evaluating the good and the bad. I know that our marriage will mean nothing to each other or to anyone else if we don’t continue to trust and serve God first and then each other every chance we get. And so I promise to search for new ways to offer my life in service to God and to you. I promise that I will always respect you and your decisions as the man and the head of this household. I promise to always support you and comfort you when times get tough. I promise to always rejoice and celebrate even the little things with you. I promise to always love you with a fierce, undying, and unconditional love. I know that you have already heard me say all of this before, but I like reminding both of us what we can expect. :) I am always praying for you. And I pray that God will bless us with many more years together. Thank you for being you! Happy Anniversary! I love you Joseph!! :)


I also want to thank all of you who were part of our special day!! Your love, care, help, and support throughout the years means so much to us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment