Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Three Rivers Festival Crafters' Market

I am SO excited to be a part of the Annual Three Rivers Festival Crafters' Market!! I will be selling my photographs in various different sizes and mediums. I will have postcards, matted prints, framed prints, and wood prints. I will also be available to book photography sessions of births, babies, children, seniors, engagements, weddings, families, pets, and more. Additionally, I can take orders for any prints that you like but would like to buy in a different size or medium than what is available at my booth. I will be at my booth on Friday July 11 from 4 to 9 pm, Saturday July 12 from 11 am to 9 pm, and Sunday July 13 from 11 am to 9 pm. Please stop by my booth to check out my work as well as give me a chance to meet you!! I hope you don’t miss out on this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment